Do you still remember Joanna’s table at Kitch? Such a charming concept that was closed too bad but Joanna was very generous to spoil us with another concept in Sursock museum with a restaurant that kept the same soul.
Lunches and dinners are served with a brunch menu under preparation to be launched soon. Fresh and healthy food is still served in a exquisite ambiance enhanced by the location itself.
As my friend and I wanted to spoil our mothers, we took them on a calm dinner on Friday evening.
The dinner menu has fewer items than the lunch’s but when you have awesome management, they will ensure you are spoiled and you get whatever you want!
Alert, the bread and the accompanying dip could get you addictive: freshly baked focaccia with a special dip, I could have this for dinner!
- Fattoush and green falafel salad: what an innovative recipe: freshness of the vegetables contrasted by the crunchiness of the falafel balls and served with a tahini sauce on the side.
- Msakhan chicken wrap: four golden markouk fingers stuffed with chicken and onions seasoned with sumac and presented with a debs remman sauce on the side; addictive!
- Fresh tuna salad: I was a bit disappointed: it lacks something and the sauce could be replaced with another once maybe Asian inspired or less thick. I am sure the chef could work it out better.
A dinner could not be complete without tasty desserts!
- Moist chocolate cake with a vanilla ice cream scoop, rich taste of pure chocolate; a must try
- Ice cream scoops: served individually : strawberry and chocolate sorbet: the authenticity of the ingredients could be well tasted!
Thank you Hadi for such a beautiful service that enhanced our experience!