Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Whatever was the day you are choosing to go on your shopping trip, I will guide you through this season’s trends.
Temperatures are dropping, it is time to make that switch to your fall- winter wardrobe. Well I know that most probably you will find out about items that you did not even wear the previous season. Which makes it a great opportunity to de-clutter and recycle whatever you will never wear again.
Now that you have more space in your closet to new items, here is what you can, should, must get
- Men suit: to be styled with feminine or sporty touch as you like
- Oversized blazers and why not have them checkmate
- Checkmate: Go extreme a bit and wear checkmate from Head to Toe
- Metallic : shine on day and night
- Fringe are still in season: skirts, jackets, tops… get creative
- Red: flame it with a total red look if you dare!
- Burgundy if you prefer tamed colors
- Wide belts are back!
- Fur: else how would you beat the cold!However preferably opt for faux fur, we don’t want to hurt those furry friends do we?
- Sheer else how can you strike the look
- Combat shoes: you have to prefer comfy
Bonus, why not take a sneak peek of what your spring wardrobe should have!
- Sheer yeah it will be double strike!
- Lavender: that red was flashy time to tame it down
- Shorts: shed those layers, it feels good after the hibernation!
- Trenches: yeah mind you it wont be summer yet!
- Tailored denim: suit A ble!
- Pencil skirt: show that silhouette
- Belt bags: wide one for this spring!
- Pointed toe shoes: are never out of style
Happy shopping, be aware though to leave some money left to go out and wear these beauties!