Do you spend more time in the office than home, is your lunch break dull and you are day dreaming of your last or yet to come vacation?
No worries, just like the vagabond lost in the desert eager to find an oasis to rest, My oasis is your savior adding a sparkle to your lunch break☺️.
I received a message on my Instagram account with my favorite words: Healthy, Lunch, Break, need I say more?! My oasis contacted me to try their lunch packages and I was happy to try it.
“My oasis” is a place where people’s love for healthy food is restored as explained by the owner Dania Zaazaa Hajj. She graduated from AUB as a dietitian and is practicing since 1995. Her love for food and cooking made her dishes tastier and as a mother of 3, healthy cooking has always been a priority. This is the spirit that she also put in My oasis.
Two catchy options are available:
- I am leaving on time, Hurry up! where you can choose from 2 portion meals, starting 15,000 LL. It includes one main dish (regular or large, one side salad and one dessert
- I am staying over time, Help me! where in addition you get a 6 PM snack, starting 19,000 LL
You can check the weekly menu on their website and even subscribe to the packages.
After arranging delivery time and selecting the plate, I received, on time, my: “I’m staying over time, Help!” box. It had:
- Side salad with its magic potion: shredded carrots, lettuce, apples, walnuts and dried cranberries: healthy booster indeed, fresh and just the perfect dressing
- Main dish was fish tajin bathing in its tahina based sauce with onions and nuts and a side of fresh moutabal: such a fulfilling portion I loved it!
- A healthy dessert of walnut cake so moist with a crunch, a must try.
- And the booster are nothing less! three mini chocolate muffins so rich and dense in flavor.
The lunch was satisfying without being heavy, just the right amount of everything, proving my main belief: Healthy is Good!
Now you know when hunger strikes, give My oasis a call and let them do the rest!