It is not unusual that the man behind Mario e Mario, Le sushi bar. Junkyard and Al falamanki aces any new concept he introduces.
- Kale salad: because Why not! with black quinoa beans, edamame, and sprouts softened by the melting avocado pieces: freshness in a bowl.
- Baos: two types: fried chicken and duck, both served in pair: fluffy white chewy dough, loved it!
- Beef Bulgogi: udon noodles base with the not so commonly found kimchi (Japanese pickles) and topped with grilled beef, believe me you will not be able to stop.
- Shrimp Laksa: bring the heat on! the soft glass noodles swimming in heavenly spicy broth topped with boiled shrimps. Perfect for this weather.
- Salmon teryaki: generous portion of grilled salmon bathing in teryaki sauce over boiled rice and edmame
- Chicken Bibimbap: grilled chicken with the kimchi, beans and chili sauce topped with a poached egg: get you drooling
- Poke: surely Tuna for me, the most generous portion, I opted for wakame base, and Oh my the selection of mushrooms, spinach and avocado with edmame: fulfilling for sure.
Healthy, generous, casual and affordable. Lovely staff, innovative recipes, attention to the details, I told you Not So Common after all!