Deli.co is one of the four sisters restaurants Pizza.co, Burger Co and recently opened Ummi at Beirut souks. And it is not to be underestimated!
Same concept of ability to order from all four menus, we opted to honor Deli.co’s menu only, and we did not regret!
Service is synchronized with the theme, the staff are knowledgeable off the menu, cheerful and helpful.
We enjoyed dinner on the terrace, savoring:
- Signature item: the original NYC Pastrami on rye bread served with a side of dill pickles and chips: it is so flavorsome not the healthiest thing you can have so worth the try!
- Open faced scottish Smoked salmon over spicy avocado on country bread, equally served with chips:premium quality of every single ingredient reflected in the taste
- Classic grilled cheese: same presentation and sides
- My favorite trio salad: first of all I loved the concept of being able to combine three types of salad. I also appreciated the generous quantity and in addition to that the fact that it is changed daily: we had a combination of grilled vegetables, freekeh salad with eggplants, pomegranate, cherry tomatoes and parsley and fell in love at first sight / bite! and lettuce hearts with olives and drizzled with yogurt based sauce.
How could we miss their home-made desserts:
- Lemon poppy-seed cake: I love the contrast sourness of lemon with the sweetness of cake and the small crunch of the seeds
- Semolina cake with caramelized oranges: so moist.
- Carrot cake: was my least favorite I felt it needed more spices though it had a beautiful presentation.
We had lovely times and would totally recommend you to visit.