Many many restaurants are opening to a point you can’t keep track anymore. But something has to make one different from the other, what would it be the cuisine, the location… Honestly I started seeing that customer service plays the major role in making me come back.
I have to add that it is becoming a bit exaggerated regarding reservation, it is not possible every time I want to go enjoy dinner with my friend to book the table before as if we are going on a date.
So back to Brassica, first thank you for understanding the above, and leaving room. For walk ins! On a calm evening, we walked in while they have not yer started the service, yet were not faced with dirty looks! A beautiful smiling hostess greeted us to our options in walk in tables, and a lovely waiter explained our options till the kitchen opens.
The location in Saifi is charming, cozy and warm.
We enjoyed our light dinner:
- The fresh focaccia bread served with a heavenly good dip
- A simple green salad, fresh crunchy lettuce and a vinaigrette: so basic yet so good
- Smoked trout: what a delicious combination with the focaccia bread and a rich sour cream, which I skipped as I am not a big fan and replaced it with that amazing dip served with the bread basket
- Fettucini with mushrooms: what an appealing plate served with basil pistachio pesto, so homey and fresh I loved the whole combination
- A side of mashed potatoes and chives, equally balanced taste
It was enjoyable to catch up with my friend and savor the food all in a great ambiance enhanced by attentive service, would love to be back!