I had the chance to visit Kronfol new outlet during the opening of Printania villa‘s opening last Tuesday in Broumana.
I often planed a visit to Kronfol as much as I heard about its tasty take on the Lebanese cuisine and I was not deceived.
We were welcomed and seated on their beautiful terrace overlooking an enchanting sunset.
A touch of authenticity marks the general ambiance from the wall decoration to the seats up to staff’s outfits.
We enjoyed our dinner as we ordered:
- Fattoush: of course, how can I not taste theirs, drizzled with pomegranate molasses and rich in greens with toasted bread on the side
- Moutabal: as “ghanouj” as you want it!
- Cheese r2a2at: grilled as per our request and generously filled with gooey cheese!
- Batta harra: again crunchy and spicy generously served, my favorite!
- Seafood fatte: as recommended by our waiter Michel, I liked it though would have preferred the shrimps to be grilled or boiled instead of fried
- Mixed grilled platter: two skewers of taouk, succulent meat and kafta with grilled potato wedges: all tender and grilled to perfection, bravo!
And all was served with the hot fresh from the oven bread:
Regretfully, I did not have any room for dessert, another reason to be back and enjoy their terrace! Meet me there!