Among all the trends that keep popping up, i have to admit my favorite is always sushi! All year round new places are opening, old ones are renovating and expanding and some are fading away.
I have visited many outlets, the high scale ones that were not à la hauteur as we say, and other new small outlets hidden in neighborhoods and that cater with passion for their clientèle.
After hearing good feedback about the place, and trying their new outlet in Hazmieh Backyard which you can read all about the experience here; it was time I try Tsnuami branch in Achrafieh. And after enjoying their service and sushi, I am so looking forward trying the other two in Kaslik and Antelias.
On a pre- Christmas eve, we went to the cozy branch:
- Practical parking across the street
- Warm welcoming from all the staff
- Beautiful decoration, so subtle and not imposing, very cleverly catered for the small space
- Versatile menu to please all pallets
That night we had:
- The undertaker futo: what a creative succulent mix: salmon, tuna, white fish, crabsticks… it has everything and balanced flavors, Bravo
- Crazy smoked salmon: premium ingredients
- Special tsunami: special indeed
- Aji seaweed: a new twist on using those appetizing algues with the shrimp mix
Not only we enjoyed the food, and though the seats are squeezed one near the other, the ambiance is so cozy and amazing. The servers are attentive without being imposing.
One thought on “Tsunami sushi: The savory wave”